If you are driven by quality, have a restless ambition to continuously improve and enjoy working as a team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Due to ongoing success we need experienced machine operators to join our factory operative team in the manufacture of timber framed windows and doors.
Attention to detail and pride in doing a task well are essential.
Pay will be dependent on experience/skill level.
If you are hardworking and committed and looking to work for a friendly local employer then we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Purpose: To assist the Sales and Marketing Director to prepare quotes.
Main Duties of Role:
• Create full and thorough quotes in response to customer enquiries.
• Liaise directly with customers (architects, main contractors, builders, consumers, installation companies) via email and telephone to ensure all requirements are understood and included in quote.
• Provide excellent customer service at all points of the customer journey from initial queries to production.
• Promote awareness of the customer requirements and evolution within the Company, i.e. communicating trends/new repeat requests, etc.
• Identify and understand the requirements of the customer and translate them into quotations that can be clearly understood by the customer and the production department.
• Assist with the processing of customer enquiries, i.e. dealing with incoming query calls as required.
• Develop the relationship between the Company and its customers.
• Seek to achieve continuous improvement in everything undertaken to ensure customer service remains at the heart of what we do.
• Such other duties as required for proper fulfilment of the role.
• Observe all safety rules and procedures, ensuring that the work area, equipment and materials are left in a safe state; and that reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of all fellow employees and any other persons within the work area.
• Work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
• Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company.
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages, incl. Excel & Word.
• Experience of using technical/bespoke IT systems and CRM
• Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications.
• Positive, can-do attitude
• A friendly, down-to-earth team worker
• Previous experience of quoting within a wooden windows & doors business
• Previous experience in window / door industry
• Klaes system knowledge/use
• Experience in construction industry or previous experience with estimating
• Experience in Carpentry & Joinery
Produce technical specifications for manufacturing bespoke high performance timber windows and doors, working with the customer and internal departments to ensure the products are optimised for the project requirements.
Main Duties of Role:
- Process customer orders (post quotation) updating all information to meet the technical requirements of the project
- Communicate with the customer to ensure all of their requirements are met
- Discuss special requirements internally to ensure that optimal solutions are found
- Produce supplementary drawings in AutoCAD to clarify non-standard requirements
- Provide production and installation support
- Support with the development of systems and processes
- Such other duties as required for successful delivery of the role
- Experience with CAD software
- A good eye for detail and a high level of accuracy with data entry and complex specifications
- Able to think logically with a proven problem solving ability
- Confident and organised with excellent communication skills
- Understand the importance of providing excellent customer service and is able to deliver on this
- Possess drive, ambition and determination to develop technical knowledge of the products we supply and manufacture
- Mechanically minded individual who is interested in how things are made
- Able to work in a methodical manner and is comfortable working in a team
- Previous experience in a technical sales order processing/customer service role
- Experience in the window/building industry processing technical order requests
- Technical knowledge of timber windows and doors
- Expert knowledge and experience with AutoCad