If you are driven by quality, have a restless ambition to continuously improve and enjoy working as a team, then we’d love to hear from you.
At George Barnsdale, we have been crafting the highest-quality wooden windows and doors at our Lincolnshire-based factory since 1884. We blend detailed design with premium materials and cutting-edge technologies to ensure our windows and doors are as enduring as they are beautiful.
Main Job Purpose:
We are looking for a Sales Person who through proactive lead generation and customer contact, will achieve sales targets of our high quality bespoke product range.
Our offices are based in South Lincolnshire, but the successful candidate will be covering the South of the UK and can be home based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes or Northampton (or surrounding areas) with regular visits to our Head Office in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
- Proven track record of sales success within the building/joinery industry with experience in generating own leads and building and maintaining own customer base
- Business-to-business and consumer sales
- Confident and professional with the ability to deal with a range of customers including architects, large contractors, housing developers, housing associations and large self-builds
- Strong technical acumen and be able to deliver technical information effectively along with the ability to read and understand customer technical specifications
- Experience of selling a complex product range
- Willing to travel to customers across the South of the UK
- Joinery industry experience
Main Duties of Role:
- Self-generate lead identifications and create own customer base
- Effective management of warm leads passed on via the Sales Director
- Site and customer visits as required to identify potential sales opportunities and secure sale; advise and recommend products in accordance with customer needs and budgets
- Liaise between architects and builders to ensure sales are secured and products delivered in accordance with project plans
- Liaise with Head Office to request pricing/quote generation
- Negotiate and close deals in accordance with company guidelines
- Work closely with senior management team colleagues to ensure operational delivery of accounts
- Fully and effectively update the company CRM system to ensure accuracy and maintain essential customer information
- Provide information and produce regular reports as requested by the Sales Director along with market insight information as appropriate
- Act as an ambassador for the company, delivering a high quality, professional service at all times
For more information about the position or to apply please contact Vic Robinson our HR Manager either by email or by calling 01775 821921