The beauty and charm of a timber sliding sash window is something that is rarely questioned. The unique design brings character to many domestic and commercial properties alike, completing the traditional appearance that is so sought after.
The narrow sightlines, intricate profiles and periodic styling of sash windows have maintained their position as the premium window style throughout their history and are still practical for use today.
The decision to replace timber windows often involves much deliberation as property owners are concerned about installing replacements that will destroy the character and charm of their home.
By combining traditional aesthetics with innovative design, George Barnsdale have developed a superior range of sliding sash windows that offer all the benefits of modern double glazed windows whilst retaining the elegance and aesthetic detailing of the originals, ensuring that the traditional design of your property is maintained.
Key features of our timber sash windows include:
- A premium product manufactured from the finest materials and retaining traditional period features.
- Exceptional thermal performance as standard with an A rated option.
- Engineered timber providing excellent durability, all from certified, sustainable sources.
- Market leading warranties with a 10 year paint guarantee as standard.
- Excellent weather performance with third party test validation.
In addition to our Traditional Range, our box sash and spiral balance sash windows are also available in our Historic Range. Narrow profiles and historic sash moulds with a range of glazing options allow the windows to meet the requirements of heritage, listed and conservation requirements whilst retaining the high performance standards of our traditional range, including the use of double glazed units.
For more information contact us.