Outstanding customer service
We know that replacing timber windows and doors can be a big undertaking. To make the process as simple and pain-free as possible, we offer a localised service through an ever growing network of approved partners who will provide exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding customer service.
Specially selected for their ability to deliver a service that matches the quality of our wonderful timber windows and doors, our approved partners have all the necessary accreditations and insurance requirements you would expect from a premium manufacturer.
Our approved partners are committed to delivering to you:
- Exceptional craftsmanship
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent aftersales service
- All required accreditations and insurance
How does the process work?
When you make an enquiry, we will put you in touch with your local approved partner who will offer a complete start-to-finish service.
To make sure you get exactly the wooden windows and doors your property deserves, our local approved partner will work with you every step of the way. This includes:
- Advice on product specifications and period features relevant to your home
- Guidance on building regulations and planning authorities
- On-site measurement/surveying
- After sales support
If you already have an installer/builder able to competently install your new windows and doors and require supply only, please contact us to discuss this further.