Project Technical Manager
Due to our ever growing workload and expansion we are looking for an outstanding individual to join our technical department with a title of Project Technical Manager.
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of prestigious projects across the UK. The main responsibility of the role will be to coordinate all technical aspects of the window and door design with the design intent of the building. Collaboration with all parties involved will be required including architects, steel fabricators, stonemasons and structural engineers/consultants. Some national travel will be required.
- Proficient AutoCAD user
- Experience in preparation of technical packages
- Experience in an Architectural Technician role
- Have strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Passionate about technical design
- Degree in Architectural design or similar relevant qualification
- Confident in project management
- Revit experience
- Experience of façade design
Responsibilities of Role
- Lead on technical projects, attending site meeting as required.
- Produce project specific technical packages (project packs on specification of windows & doors including U values, sample documents and O&M manuals)
- Work with the Contracts Manager and installation team on project specific installation drawings and interface documents.
- Support sales team with specific project technical documents for installation, working with suppliers, contractors and consultants
- General technical documents for installation e.g. working with suppliers on typical details
- Liaise with Sales team / Project Manager regarding changes to project technical information
- Develop BIM product library
- Observe all safety rules and procedures, ensuring that the work area, equipment and materials are left in a safe state; and that reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of all fellow employees and any other persons within the work area.
- Work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
- Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company.
Download our brochure
Take our comprehensive range of timber windows and doors away with you.Download brochure
Complete our enquiry form
Fill in a few details about yourself and we’ll get straight back to you.Complete enquiry form
Or simply get in touch
Our friendly and professional sales team are here to answer your questions.