St Paul’s Church in Chipperfield, Hertfordshire, commissioned a new Parish Room extension to the 1830’s flint and stone church, set in a historically sensitive environment.
The £400,000 project involved the use of a traditional flint finish facing a cavity wall construction with lime renders and a slate roof.
George Barnsdale manufactured 13 C1 stormproof casement windows, 2 arched screens and 3 doorsets for the Church to complement the existing traditional windows and doors already in existence.
“We are all delighted with the result. Many people who visit the extension comment on how well it fits in with the surroundings and on the beauty of the interior.”
Chris Deal of St Paul’s Church.